250 Watt Dyno-Kit
Dyno-Kits for University and research teaching labs
- These kits were developed for lab courses at the University of Minnesota and used by over 200 Undergraduate E.E. courses
- Check CUSP.UMN.EDU for lab manuals and experiments
- Many special electric machines are available plus an in line torque transducer kit is available.
- We can provide most any machine type desired using these Dyno-Kits
- Most machines fitted with encoders
- 42 VDC drive board available
- (requires 42 to 48 VDC lab supply)
Generator is fixed on base and test machines are easily removable and replaced. Machine detailed data packages are available for download including drawings.
- One complete kit $3550
- Two to four kits $3200 each
- Five kits and up $2900 each
Custom electric machine dynamometers are available
PM load generator, PMDC test motor, 8 pole PM brushless, 4 pole AC induction motor