Motorsolver provides custom and unique engineering solutions for the design & prototyping of all types of electric machines, (motors, generators and actuators).
Motorsolver is conveniently located in Louisville KY in a 2500 sq-ft modern facility equipped with most all major motor prototyping operating work stations including:
- Stator and rotor core fabrication using either TIG welding or bonding
- Permanent magnet installation for IPM & SPM rotors.
- Powder coating for core insulation
- CNC layer coil winder for phase coils
- Vacuum encapsulation of stator assemblies using thermal conductive epoxies and other materials
- High speed rotor retention using hi-strength carbon composite sleeves
- Precision balancing for high speed electric machines
- Motor and generator testing using servomometers & dynameters.
- Electrical testing of machine stators
- Certain ohmic and core loss testing capabilities.